07 November 2006

All about Clay

Well, it's about time I told you about Clay. It doesn't get much better than Clay. He's for sure, one of my favs. I mean , I wasn't lucky enough to get him to be my date for Retro Prom, but still he was sweet enough to take a couple pictures with me. Look how excited I am! Let me give you just a taste of the stud that is Clay...
  • He's super smart (especially about really obtuse trivia)
  • And he's ohso funny
  • And he's amazing at karaoke
  • And he's a fabuloso dancer
  • And let's just say he looks INCREDIBLE in polyester - and let's face it, not many men do.
All in all, I heart Clay. In fact, I wish I could get jars of him. I mean, if they sold jars of Clay, I'd buy them by the dozen.

I must be dreaming of Clay in this photo!


Errrrggggghhhh! Clay with the other woman! That hussy, thinking she can woo him
with that blue eye shadow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are beyond hideous!!!

claymonster said...

Hoo-boy. I have to agree that the pictures aren't so great, as they do not really capture the rusty-brown-stretchy-double-knit wonder that was my pants.
Scarier still, there's video footage somewhere.
I have to say, you look gorgeous even in big hair and pink stuff.
Feel free to delete this entry at any time, there's a polyester-free lunch in it for you some Sunday afternoon... (OK, I'll take you to lunch even if you leave it up).

rindy said...

Turkiye fotograflari ne zaman geliyor???