23 February 2007

In case you haven't heard...

Okay, so I'm totally wiped out today because I've been crazy busy getting ready for a DNow weekend at Tallowood. This is right where my job ends and everyone else's is just getting going. Anywho, I feel like I've been hit by a truck and can't think straight which is why I'm updating my blog. hmmmm, maybe not a great idea. But alas, I thought I would share fun news which I've known for a while now (since I'm so in the know) but some of you might not have heard yet. Michael's getting engaged! Yea! Let's all clap. I first heard a rumor from one of our favorite English Club friends when I was in Istanbul. I started my intense research into the matter as soon as I returned to the states. Okay, not the minute I got back, but still I did some research. Here's the goods...

June 16, 2007 my good friend, and yours, will marry Lindsay Burkhart.
(as to where the rest of Michael's head is in this picture, I'm not sure,
maybe he's so in love he's lost his head. bwaaaahahahaha)

Wow, okay, so that's not a lot of details, but you see I have a very cryptic source. Michael is actually my source, but he doesn't exactly gush out with all the dramatic details of how they met, when they met, how he felt, how she felt, what he said, what she said, etc. That just makes it more fun for us to fill in all the blanks ourselves. Like it was a dark and stormy night in the plains of Oklahoma. Hmmm, maybe it should be more tornado-ey. Yep, romance novelist I'm not. Yep, like I said, maybe updating the blog with my brain in a fog (wow, poetry is definitely more my thing) was not exactly the greatest idea I've ever had.

1 comment:

rindy said...

do you know why I should know Lindsay Burkhart? that name sounds SO familiar!! congrats for michael!!